Top 7 reasons to enter the DWWA
Increase your wine sales and raise awareness
The Decanter World Wine Awards (DWWA) is the world’s largest and most influential wine competition, and past winners have seen visible increases in sales after winning a DWWA medal, with wines selling out within hours.
"At the time of the results announcement, we sold out of our DWWA-winning chardonnay in just two hours, which is simply staggering"
Differentiate your wine from your competitor with Decanter’s FREE marketing toolkit
Each winner will receive:
- High-resolution DWWA logos and medal artwork
- Customisable press releases
- A certificate to display in your store or winery
- Dedicated social media coverage on the DWWA Facebook and Twitter profiles
- Editorial coverage on Decanter Com Logo 2 , with a global reach of over 400,000 unique users per month*
*Statistics from Google Analytics, May 2013
Enjoy extensive international press coverage
Decanter’s extensive and highly targeted PR campaign reaches out to more than 73 million** consumers worldwide, ensuring the news of your win reaches a global audience.
**Clementine Communications Ltd., September 2013
A DWWA medal is the ultimate endorsement for your wine
Decanter is the name that wine lovers around the world trust without reservation.The wine trade look to Decanter for guidance, and DWWA-winning producers have increased distribution of their wine due to winning a Decanter medal.
"Our Decanter medal had immediate impact as we were contacted by several buyers from around the world"
Celebrate with the ultimate accolade from our judges
In 11 years since the DWWA was launched, it has become the world’s biggest wine competition. The results are testament to the quality of the rigorous judging process that drives the competition forward.
"To win a Decanter medal is simply amazing! It’s the worldwide recognition from the Decanter judges that ensures we produce one of the world’s best wines"
Gain unbeatable online coverage with Decanter.com
Over 400,000 unique users from 223 countries*** around the world use Decanter.com as a reference for trusted wine recommendations to influence their wine purchasing decisions.
***Statistics from Google Analytics, May 2013
Position your wine in front of wine lovers and important members of the trade
Decanter gives consumers and professionals around the world the opportunity to taste DWWA-winning wines at a series of trade and consumer tastings:
- Unsigned Talent tasting at London Wine Fair: This unique tasting aims to shine a spotlight on a selection of DWWA winning wines, all looking for representation in the UK. Decanter invites important members of the trade and press to sample a selection of the finest DWWA-winners to add to their portfolio.
- DWWA Consumer Tasting, London: This is the wine-tasting highlight of the year, where hundreds of wine lovers flock to London to taste and discover new and exciting DWWA winners. This tasting encourages everyone, from beginners to experts, to raise a glass and toast the world’s best DWWA-winning wines.
- DWWA Global Tastings: This exceptional series of Global Tastings sees some of the world’s most exclusive wine bars and boutiques hosting a two-week tasting of DWWA-winning wines. In 2013, over 25 venues in 20 countries participated in the Global Tastings programme.
Last date for entries
Last date for receiving your bottle samples